1-2 Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/8 tsp. Pepper
3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp. Fresh Italian or Dried Parsley
1 Garlic Clove Minced
1) Preheat over to 450 degrees.
2) Line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Slice sweet potatoes, skin on, into 1/4 inch round slices.
4) Cut the slices into 1/4 batons (fries).
5) Place sweet potatoes on your baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper until evenly coated.
6) Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and starting to crisp on the edges. Toss the fries once after 10 minutes.
7) While the fries are cooking, mix the garlic, parmesan and parsley in a small bowl.
8) Remove fries from oven and top with cheese, garlic and parsley mix.